+ this movie builds some mystery for 1 hour
– just to show that there is no mystery at all
– there are random characters, random events and random killings
– there is no logic in the whole movie
– it’s one of the crappiest Netflix Originals
It’s like “Hey, we have some ideas for 60-70 minutes, but we have no idea how to end it… Hmm… okay… Let’s kill everyone!”
6/10 for the 1st part
0/10 for the ending
I never liked Star Trek and I thought that Star Trek Discovery will be yet another family TV show. But I was wrong.
+ Everything looks professional (including special effects)
+ Likeable main heroes
+ Interesting story
+ Klingons are back!
+ It doesn’t look like low-budget TV show
– They could show more different alien races
If you like Star Trek or The Expanse, you will like Star Trek Discovery too.