Prologue: How to deal with HPV?
A) Don’t PANIC!
B) Learn about HPV from reliable sources, for example:
C) Don’t waste your money on food supplements without any clinical trials (like Echinacea, Astralagus, Zinc…)
D) REALLY DON’T PANIC 🙂
There is no cure for HPV but you can still fight with the virus.
How to get rid of HPV faster?
1) Quit smoking
2) Quit drinking
3) Check glucose level in your blood – there is a correlation between HPV strength/recurrence of genital warts (if you have HPV6/11) and diabetes.
4) Eat healthy food, eat lots of vegetables
5) Lower your sugar/carbohydrates intake. Cancer and HPV love sugar.
6) Exercise 2-3 times per week
7) You can try medicinal mushrooms:
– Coriolus versicolor boost immune system
– Reishi fights directly with HPV* and cancer cells*
– Chaga has strong anti-viral activity
IMPORTANT: buy only alcohol/water reishi extracts because they have active ingredients. Avoid powdered reishi – it’s not better than placebo.
– Lentinan (from shiitake mushrooms) lowers genital warts recurrence
* – In this study, we investigated the effects of the aqueous extracts of Lingzhi or Reishi medicinal mushroom, Ganoderma lucidum, obtained from three localities (China; and Morelos and Michoacan, Mexico) on cervical cells transformed by human papillomavirus (HeLa and SiHa) and C-33A cancer cells. The cells were plated in DMEM medium supplemented, and were incubated in the presence of different concentrations of G. lucidum for 24 h. Cell proliferation was determined by MTT colorimetric assay and viability by trypan blue assay. Inhibitory dose was determined (IC50) of the three different extracts of G. lucidum in the culture cell lines mentioned above. The apoptosis process was confirmed by nuclear DNA fragmentation and the cell cycle was determined by flow cytometry. The results showed that aqueous extracts G. lucidum obtained from three localities produced inhibition in the proliferation of VPH transformed cells; they also induced apoptosis and cell cycle arrest in HeLa, SiHa, and C-33A cancer cells. Therefore, it was found that aqueous extracts G. lucidum obtained from three different locations produced inhibitory effect on cancer cells and may have a potential therapeutic use for the prevention and treatment of this disease.
8) Vaccine yourself against HPV – it will not help your current infection, but it can protect you against other HPV strains. The best vaccine is called “Gardasil” and “Gardasil 9”.
How to get rid of genital warts?
You can try:
– Podophyllotoxin (it’s very effective, very fast, but you can get skin infection)
– Imiquimod/Aldara (it’s an immunomodulator, you will wait longer to see the effects; Imiquimod is much less effective in case of men)
– Veregen (it’s a green tea extract, it’s effective but very expensive; you will wait very long to see the effects)
– Panavir (antiviral medicine made in Russia; it’s available i.e. as a gel)
– combine Cryotherapy or Podophyllotoxin with Inosine Pranobex (antiviral medicine)
You can ask your doctor for:
– electrocauterization (it’s painful)
– laser treatment
– cryotherapy (the fastest and the cheapest option)
– photodynamic therapy (the best option but it’s hard to get photodynamic therapy against genital warts; many dermatologists don’t know that photodynamic therapy can be used against genital warts)
In general the best options for HPV are:
– check your glucose level and avoid junk food/sugar
– take medicinal mushrooms – Coriolus versicolor 3g/daily in the morning, Reishi (Lingzhi) 1-2g/daily in the evening.
– take Ellagic acid and Annona Muricata extract (check details below)
In general the best options for HPV genital warts are as above, and additionally:
– use Podophyllotoxin for small warts
– use Cryotherapy for big warts
– try to get Photodynamic Therapy
– try Panavir, it’s very effective in combined therapy, when i.e. Cryotherapy removes the warts, and Panavir lowers the chances of recurrences
– combine Cryotherapy or Podophyllotoxin with Inosine Pranobex
YOU CAN BUY PANAVIR AT OTC ONLINE STORE
Hyperthermia vs. HPV and genital warts
In the current report, the investigators demonstrate that APOBEC3A and APOBEC3G expression levels are increased in genital warts (condyloma acuminata) compared with normal tissues, in which APOBEC3G is barely detectable (Yang et al., 2017). On heat treatment to 42 °C and 45 °C, there is a significant increase in APOBEC3A and APOBEC3G mRNA transcripts in condyloma acuminate, up to 10-fold. Again, this effect is not observed in normal skin.
Although hyperthermia is not as widely used as cryotherapy in treating warts, including genital warts, it is interesting to note that hyperthermia seems to have an advantage as it is not destructive, but, rather, appears to stimulate antiviral and immunological pathways that are reminiscent of the use of imiquimod. This study provides an elegant explanation for the observed clinical effects of hyperthermia on warts. What is unclear is whether APOBEC3A and APOBEC3G expression contribute not only to editing HPV and limiting its replication, but also whether these mutations increase immune responses against the virus. Hyperthermia, in contrast to cryotherapy, would be an elegant way to expose the virus in a meaningful way to immune reactivity and even prevent recurrences, an effect similar to that of imiquimod when used to treat genital warts.
Ellagic acid and Annona Muricata vs. HPV and L-SIL
Ellagic acid (EA) and Annona Muricata (AM) have antioxidant, anticarcinogenic and antiviral activity demonstrated by in vitro models. This pilot study investigated the in vivo potential anti-viral activity in women affected by Low squamous intraepithelial lesion (L-SIL) related to high risk human papilloma virus (HR-HPV), and the ability to modify the oncoproteins expression in the cervical lesion thickness. Sixty women affected by HR-HPV related L-SIL, were randomly divided into two groups: group A (n = 30) supplemented with EA (16 mg) + AM (100 mg) 2 times daily for 6 months and group B (n = 30) administered with placebo. HR-HPV clearance was obtained in 74% of cases in group A compared to 25% of cases in group B (p = 0.001) and p21 expression in LSIL thickness increased in 63.2% of cases in group A compared to 20% in group B (p = 0.03). AE/AM supplementation significantly induces HR-HPV elimination and stimulates p21 expression in LSIL thickness.
2018 UPDATE 2:
Check clinical trials about Panavir, antiviral medicine made in Russia:
YOU CAN BUY PANAVIR AT OTC ONLINE STORE
2018 UPDATE 3:
Combine Cryotherapy or Podophyllotoxin (to remove warts) with Inosine Pranobex (to lower recurrences):
This study evaluates the effectiveness of immunomodulating drug isoprinosine in a comprehensive treatment of genital warts in men. Most of the patients were aged 20-30 years. The combination therapy was found to have long term effectiveness. In the group of patients undergoing only destructive methods of treatment relapse after 8 month follow-up was diagnosed in 32% and in patients of the combination therapy group (destruction plus isoprinosine) – in 7% of patients. The pharmacological action of the drug (immunostimulating, antiviral) and the effectiveness of its combination with destructive therapies justify the use of inosine pranobex (isoprinosine) both in the complex therapy of genital warts and for the prevention of the disease recurrence. SOURCE