How to date Thai girls? Badoo / Tinder / Date in Asia
If you want to date with normal Thai girls, then you can try Badoo, Tinder or Date in Asia.
+ it’s very popular among Thai girls
+ you can use GPS (geolocation) to find girls in your area
+ you can “like” many girls in `1 day
+ you can get many matches
+ additional options (like Super Powers) are cheap
– 80% women don’t speak English (besides “Hello”, “How are you?”, “Where are you from?” and Google Translate)
– there are many women with minimal salary (cashiers, shopping mall workers, factory workers), who look for “support” and “take care”
– it’s harder to communicate because of the language barrier
– it’s more efficient to use GPS, check girls in your area and message them THAN just clicking like, like, like…
+ 80% women speak English
+ many women have Bachelor’s degree or better education
+ many women have good jobs
+ it’s easier to get a normal conversation (besides “Hi”, “Hello”, “How are you?”)
+ it’s easier to find a high quality woman who look for a serious relationship
– you can “like” only a few girls in 1 day
– paid options are expensive
– there are many ladybodys
Date in Asia:
+ it’s good if you like to write for a long time
+ it’s the best “free” dating site
– you will get lots of messages from Philippines
– there are lots of poor, not educated, women from Philippines with high social skills. They are hunting for naive foreigners
– there are high chances that you will be asked for sending the money via Western Union
In my opinion Tinder is the best dating app if you want to meet high quality Asian women. Badoo is good if you can speak Thai (or if you enjoy very simple conversations), and Date in Asia is OK if you have lots of patience.
Remember to use condoms!
Remember to vaccine yourself against HPV virus.
You can vaccine yourself at Thai Red Cross Anonymous Clinic.
Thai Red Cross Anonymous Clinic website: http://en.trcarc.org/?page_id=632