Where to buy big size shoes (for work) in Bangkok?
1. Take BTS train to National Statium.
2. Use the pedestrain bridge to walk into MBK.
On the ground floor there are a few shops with big size shoes.
Where to buy big size shoes (for daily life) in Bangkok?
1. Take MRT train to Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre MRT station.
2. Take moto taxi to TESCO shopping mall.
3. Inside TESCO shopping mall look for DECATHLON shop.
4. You can buy big size shoes (44, 45, 46, 47) in very attractive prices.
Where to buy big size shirts and polos in Bangkok?
1. Take MRT train to Hua Lamphong MRT station.
2. Take exit to the Hua Lamphong train station.
3. Take taxi to Bobae Tower.
Bobae Tower is a big, wholesale, clothing market. You can get big size shirts and polos in attractive prices. If you are looking for big shirts and polos, you can take the elevator to the level with the food park. You will find there many shops offering XL, XXL, XXXL and XXXXL shirts.
King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital is one of the best and the cheapest hospitals in Bangkok and Thailand. It’s operated by Thai Red Cross Society, and serves as the teaching hospital for the Faculty of Medicine at Chulalongkorn University.
Chulalongkorn Hospital has such clinics as:
– forensic medicine,
– internal medicine,
– preventive medicine,
– obstetrics and gynecology,
King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital is located next to Silom MRT station / Sala Daeng BTS station / Lumpini park. You can’t miss it.
King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital is much cheaper than private hospitals, however for the 1st time you should come in the morning and bring your passport. Remember to take queue number as soon as possible. Nurses at Chulalongkorn Hospital usually speak English, so don’t worry and ask them for guidance.
LIFE HACK #1
If it’s your 1st time at Chulalongkorn Hospital, then ask for appointment to the general doctor. Queue should be short and general doctor will give you advice and appointments to other doctors.
LIFE HACK #2
Morning clinics are cheaper than evening clinics, however in the morning you will have to wait a few hours in queues. So if you don’t want to spend too much time in queues – ask for the appointment in the evening.
LIFE HACK #3
Always ask for the appointment for the next visit OR appointment to another doctor. This small piece of paper can save you lots of time.