Documentary movie about Khmer Rouge, Pol Pot and Killing Fields in Cambodia. BBC Timewatch.
Where to buy big size shoes (for work) in Bangkok?
1. Take BTS train to National Statium.
2. Use the pedestrain bridge to walk into MBK.
On the ground floor there are a few shops with big size shoes.
Where to buy big size shoes (for daily life) in Bangkok?
1. Take MRT train to Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre MRT station.
2. Take moto taxi to TESCO shopping mall.
3. Inside TESCO shopping mall look for DECATHLON shop.
4. You can buy big size shoes (44, 45, 46, 47) in very attractive prices.
Where to buy big size shirts and polos in Bangkok?
1. Take MRT train to Hua Lamphong MRT station.
2. Take exit to the Hua Lamphong train station.
3. Take taxi to Bobae Tower.
Bobae Tower is a big, wholesale, clothing market. You can get big size shirts and polos in attractive prices. If you are looking for big shirts and polos, you can take the elevator to the level with the food park. You will find there many shops offering XL, XXL, XXXL and XXXXL shirts.
What you should know about medicinal mushroom extracts:
– buy only hot water mushroom extracts OR alcohol mushroom extracts
– avoid powdered mushroom because your body will not digest “chitin”
– avoid powdered mushrooms because they almost don’t have any active ingredients
– hot water extraction is the only way for breaking polysaccharides out of indigestible mushroom cells
– seriously, powdered mushrooms are not better than “placebo”
– only extraction provides concentrated polysaccharides
– only extraction provides good concentration of bioavailable ingredients
– read this article about five major medicinal mushrooms: “Immune Modulation From Five Major Mushrooms: Application to Integrative Oncology”
Where to buy good quality medicinal mushrooms extracts?
There are many companies selling “food suplements” with medicinal mushrooms. Unfortunetly they are extremly overpriced and often contain powdered mushrooms instead of mushroom extracts. Many companies sell products that are not better than “placebo”. It’s because your body will not digest chitin from powdered mushrooms.
Fortunetly you can order mushroom extracts from China.
A few months ago I was looking for a good bio-technology company from China. I’ve requested informations from 15-20 sellers available on AliBaba and AliExpress. That’s how I found XI’AN NATE BIOLOGICAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
They gave me the answers to all my questions and they had real knowledge about mushroom extracts. That’s why I decided to buy Coriolus Versicolor (Trametes Versicolor) extract from them. I paid via Western Union and a few days later I got my package, via FedEx, without any problems.
That’s why I decided to share my knowledge with you and I asked them for actual price list for all medicinal mushrooms extracts.
|Item name||Specifications / Active ingredients||Ref.Qty.kg||USD/kg FOB|
|Chaga mushroom extract (from fruiting body)||Polysaccharide>40%,triterpene>2%, Betulinic acid >2%||200kg||$ 74.0/kg|
|Reishi mushroom spore powder||Wall broken ratio>98%||200kg||$55.0/kg|
|Reishi mushroom extract (from fruiting body)||Polysaccharide>30%,triterpenoid>2%||200kg||$57.0/kg|
|Cordycep sinensis extract(CS-4 mycelium)||Polysaccharide>30%,Adenosine 0.5||200kg||$65.0/kg|
|Cordyceps militaris extract (from fruiting body)||Polysaccharide>40%,Adenosine 0.5||200kg||$ 73.0/kg|
|Polysaccharide>50%,Adenosine 1.0||200kg||$ 85.0/kg|
|Polysaccharide>20%,Cordycepin 1.0%||200kg||$ 97.0/kg|
|Polysaccharide>15%,Cordycepin 3.0%||200kg||$ 302.0/kg|
|Lion’s mane mushroom extract (from fruiting body)||Polysaccharide>40%||200kg||$ 64.0/kg|
|Coriolus versicolor / Turkey tail extract||Polysaccharide>40%||200kg||$ 65.0/kg|
|Glycopeptide 30%,protein 10%||200kg||$ 86.0/kg|
|Shiitake mushroom extract (from fruiting body)
|Maitake mushroom extract||Polysaccharide>40%||200kg||$ 67.0/kg|
|Maitake mushroom extract||MD>30%,Protein10%||200kg||
|Agaricus blazei extract||Polysaccharide>40%||200kg||$ 55.0/kg|
|Phellinus igniarius extract (from fruiting body)
|Tremella fuciformis extract||Polysaccharide>40%||200kg||
|Enoki mushroom extract||Polysaccharide>40%||200kg||
|Coprinus comatus extract||Polysaccharide>40%||200kg||
|Antrodia Camphorata extract||Polysaccharide>40%||200kg||
Poria cocos extract
|Polyporus umbellatus extract||Polysaccharide>40%||200kg||
|Agaricus bisporus extract||Polysaccharide>40%||
|Boletus edulis extract||Polysaccharide>40%||
Reliable and trustworthy charities in Thailand.
The SET Foundation
More than 7,000 students have already benefited from our Scholarship Program. Many were supported for 12 years, through high school and to Bachelor degree level. Thousands more have benefited from our Student Welfare Program, receiving cash grants to pay for uniform, shoes, books, tools, bus fares, lunch or dormitory accommodation.
The Dulabhatorn Foundation
The Dulabhatorn Foundation (pronounced “dtoo-la-pa-torn” – มูลนิธิ ดุลภาทร – in Thai) was founded in 2007 by Brian and Marianne Doberstyn in memory of their parents Edward and Delphine Doberstyn and is a non-profit charity registered with the Royal Thai Government.
Baan Unrak, translated from Thai as “House of Joy”, is a children’s home and community development project in Sangkhlaburi,Thailand. Their biggest project is children’s home, which provides a loving home, food, medical care and education to over 130 children from Thailand, Burma including the neighboring Mon and Karen States. In addition to the home, Baan Unrak founded an accredited primary school in 2004 in order to provide formal education for our children.
Teaching English Online for Chinese companies.
If you are a Native English Speaker, you can easily earn around 20 dollars per hour.
ALO7 – 15-22$ per hour
Wonderkids English – 15-20$ per hour
MagicEars – 18-26$ per hour
DaDaABC – ~20$ per hour
VIPKID – 14-22$ per hour
NiceTalk – 10$ per hour
Hugo English – 14-20$ per hour
How to date Thai girls? Badoo / Tinder / Date in Asia
If you want to date with normal Thai girls, then you can try Badoo, Tinder or Date in Asia.
+ it’s very popular among Thai girls
+ you can use GPS (geolocation) to find girls in your area
+ you can “like” many girls in `1 day
+ you can get many matches
+ additional options (like Super Powers) are cheap
– 80% women don’t speak English (besides “Hello”, “How are you?”, “Where are you from?” and Google Translate)
– there are many women with minimal salary (cashiers, shopping mall workers, factory workers), who look for “support” and “take care”
– it’s harder to communicate because of the language barrier
– it’s more efficient to use GPS, check girls in your area and message them THAN just clicking like, like, like…
+ 80% women speak English
+ many women have Bachelor’s degree or better education
+ many women have good jobs
+ it’s easier to get a normal conversation (besides “Hi”, “Hello”, “How are you?”)
+ it’s easier to find a high quality woman who look for a serious relationship
– you can “like” only a few girls in 1 day
– paid options are expensive
– there are many ladybodys
Date in Asia:
+ it’s good if you like to write for a long time
+ it’s the best “free” dating site
– you will get lots of messages from Philippines
– there are lots of poor, not educated, women from Philippines with high social skills. They are hunting for naive foreigners
– there are high chances that you will be asked for sending the money via Western Union
In my opinion Tinder is the best dating app if you want to meet high quality Asian women. Badoo is good if you can speak Thai (or if you enjoy very simple conversations), and Date in Asia is OK if you have lots of patience.
Remember to use condoms!
Remember to vaccine yourself against HPV virus.
You can vaccine yourself at Thai Red Cross Anonymous Clinic.
Thai Red Cross Anonymous Clinic website: http://en.trcarc.org/?page_id=632
King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital is one of the best and the cheapest hospitals in Bangkok and Thailand. It’s operated by Thai Red Cross Society, and serves as the teaching hospital for the Faculty of Medicine at Chulalongkorn University.
Chulalongkorn Hospital has such clinics as:
– forensic medicine,
– internal medicine,
– preventive medicine,
– obstetrics and gynecology,
King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital is located next to Silom MRT station / Sala Daeng BTS station / Lumpini park. You can’t miss it.
King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital is much cheaper than private hospitals, however for the 1st time you should come in the morning and bring your passport. Remember to take queue number as soon as possible. Nurses at Chulalongkorn Hospital usually speak English, so don’t worry and ask them for guidance.
LIFE HACK #1
If it’s your 1st time at Chulalongkorn Hospital, then ask for appointment to the general doctor. Queue should be short and general doctor will give you advice and appointments to other doctors.
LIFE HACK #2
Morning clinics are cheaper than evening clinics, however in the morning you will have to wait a few hours in queues. So if you don’t want to spend too much time in queues – ask for the appointment in the evening.
LIFE HACK #3
Always ask for the appointment for the next visit OR appointment to another doctor. This small piece of paper can save you lots of time.