NieR: Automata is one of the most overrated games of 2017 year.
– it’s not a RPG game
– it doesn’t have an open world
– it looks like PlayStation 2 game with better looking models of the main heroes
– environments are simple and repetive
– the rebels in Rebel camp looks very primitive
– the story is really simple and short
– the story is not better than stories from cheap S-F books
– quests and side quests are short and boring
+ the fighting looks impressive
+ the music is awesome
+ overall it’s not a bad game, but 8-9/10 ratings are a terrible joke
You can enjoy this game only if you will focus on brainless fighting. In other case you will be really, really bored.